Tuesday 14 September 2010

it's a wonderful blog world

I've been admiring blogs about interior decorating, design, and fashion (and food) for years. I love this particular blog world because it's simply about pretty things that light up people's lives, and, in some cases, beautiful photography as well. It can easily take one to a state of wonderful happiness in a second. There are so many talented people out there willing to share their work without a fee.

One doesn't have to own all those beautiful and stylish things; sometimes it's enough to enjoy the aesthetics. And do I enjoy it!

I also love it when I discover new blogs and one of my favourite newly discovered is FRYD + DESIGN. Jeanette Lunde is the author and I got her permission to share her photos. Choosing which photos to use was not an easy task, believe me!


She also has an e-magazine which almost makes me drool all over my laptop!

photo credit: Jeanetta Lunde of FRYD + DESIGN

2 comments:

  1. Amazing images and I love her blog as well! Think she just might be a fellow Norwegian as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I believe she is!

    You Norwegians are awesome people ;-) My hubby lived in Norway many years ago and loves the country and its people.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.