Friday 15 March 2013

Space: rustic style in Arizona




This space is part of a private residence in Paradise Valley, Arizona. Oz Architects designed the house using "rural Mediterranean vocabulary" and Michael S. Smith was the interior designer. I am always in the mood for rustic materials; natural tiles, stone and bare wooden beams. I'm categorising this space as a hallway but I didn't find another photo of the space the dog is resting in, so I'm not sure what kind of a room it is. I find the collection of ceramic jars and vases in there awesome.

Have a wonderful day!

photo credit:
Werner Segarra for Oz Architects via Taylor Greenwalt Interiors

4 comments:

  1. Here it's snowing again and your post makes me want to escape to somewhat warmer regions, in a rustic country house (on the hills of the Provence maybe?) and welcome spring in a more cosier atmosphere...ok, I will dream on a bit! Happy weekend, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this space..even better with the Ridgeback dog, just like mine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today has been grey and rainy here in England so your post allowed me to escape to warmer climes for a short while - thank you! Those exposed beams and rustic textures are on.the.money! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.