Friday 8 March 2013

Space: a sitting area with character




Today I'm drawn to this corner in a living room in Mallorca, Spain. It feels grown-up and modern. I love the chairs and that grey wall is awesome - the watercolour by Sebastian Frontera is perfect on it. The lamp in the corner caught my attention as well, designed by Roland Simmons.

Our son has been sick this week; he got bronchitis again. He's feeling slightly better today and I have promised him to bake a three-layer cake with vanilla custard and plenty of strawberries ... and whipped cream and strawberries on top. It's a killer! It's also pizza day so I will be spending quite some time in the kitchen today, which is fine by me.

Have a wonderful Friday!

photo credit:
Nuevo Estilo

2 comments:

  1. The grey wall and chair won my attention. I hope your son is feeling better. I would definitely feel better if I had that cake for dessert. Have a beautiful evening, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, Lisa...the cake sounds DELICIOUS ;-)
    I love the wall and the watercolour...a stunning corner of a living room.
    Have a wonderful weekend....I hope your son feels better soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.