Thursday 28 March 2013

happy easter

I am taking a short blog break to enjoy the Easter holidays. The next days in this house will consist of baking, reading and watching films. We are saving road trips for later when it gets warmer. I had pictured myself these Easter taking my coffee on the balcony with a stack of magazines and books by my side but the weather isn't warm enough. They were even expecting snow today but luckily there is no sign of it.

Happy Easter holidays!

photo credit:
1-2: Christophe Rouffio for Campagne Décoration / 3: Pierre-Jean Verger for Art & Décoration

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your easter break Lisa... Baking and reading books sounds ideal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Lisa!!! Your plan sounds ideal to me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter, Lisa! Have a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely Easter break, Lisa! Sounds like it's still chilly over there with you, too! Stay cosy and enjoy! :)

    P.S. Thanks for your kind words about my book! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter to you and your family, Lisa! Have a wonderful time! I am doing pretty much the same here - baking, reading, relaxing, walking with my men and watching movies. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fallegar litríkar myndir. Gleðilega páska til þín og þinna frá Íslandinu góða

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late. so I'm wishing you a happy april instead xxxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.