Thursday 14 March 2013

minimal easter decorations + table setting



When it comes to Easter decorations I am someone who takes the minimal approach. I don't decorate the house but I like adding some Easter touches to my table, such as yellow napkins, a white orchid, or tulips. This year I was hoping my cherry trees would provide me with branches but that depends on spring arriving before Easter!

Above are two table setting ideas from Schöner Wohnen that I like and below are some colour and decor details.



photo credit:
1-4: Jonas von der Hude for Schöner Wohnen / 5: Bloomingville via Schöner Wohnen / 6: Bo Bedre

4 comments:

  1. Love everything in the last two photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    But most of all I love that wall in the background *swoon*

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! I love those paper egg decorations on the branch- easy enough right? And the place settings with the rabbit print are too cute... I like the fact that I can celebrate 2 easters - one modern and fun in a couple of weeks time and a traditional and colourful one in early May! (rest assured chocolate egg consumption will only be restricted to the first easter!)...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I really like this. I am much like yourself. Don't do a lot for Easter, but I do like to add a few details. Usual only means I add a few pastel details, and eat more chocolate than usual ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.